Mail Tribune is Southern Oregon’s #1 daily and Sunday newspaper – where readers turn first for local news and shopping information and Ashland Daily Tidings is Ashland’s leading daily newspaper. These strong Southern Oregon newspapers provide your business with a variety of attractive rates and multi-media packages that reach your target market on your terms. Your Southern Oregon Media Group ad professional can help design a smart plan for your business, and save you time and money in the process!
Newspapers are a Highly Effective Ad Medium
- 79% of adults took action as a result of a print newspaper ad in the last 30 days
- 79% used a preprinted insert in the last 30 days
- 54% clipped a newspaper coupon
- 52% rank newspapers first as the medium used to plan shopping or make purchase decision in the last 7 days
- 41% say newspapers are the medium used most to check out ads, more that all electronic media combined
Source: How America Shops and Spends; Frank Magid Associates, 2011
As Southern Oregon’s leading news dailies, run of paper (ROP) advertising in weekday and/or Sunday editions of the paper is a proven way to reach the loyal audience with your marketing message. Let us develop a schedule of effective print advertising for you – targeted to our unique readers – to get you the best results and exceed your business goals.
Learn More: Mail Tribune | Mail Tribune Audience Overview | Ashland Daily Tidings | Retail Display Advertising | Special Sections | Print, Insert & Deliver | Front Page Sticky Notes | Spadea Advertising